5 Questions You Need To Ask Before Accepting A Job
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
Sources (Updated January 2019):
Here at 3 we are always seeking to improve our recruitment and employment agency service delivery to Businesses and candidates alike. We invest heavily in being at the forefront of the recruitment and employment agency industry in 6, and keeping track of the latest online industry news. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect 2 or role. At 3 you are one click away from a hiring solution or maybe your dream job. Whether you are an employer or job seeker our experienced 6 team can help you. Why not Register For Work or contact us today to discover more about our job search agency, staffing, aus, 6x38, aus administration & office support executive recruiting or australia job search agency candidate recruitment in australia solutions.
For more Job Search Agency Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: