10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Why should we hire you?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 1 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated December 2018 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 4 to 8 years or whether you are being underpaid $5,213 (or possibly overpaid) as a 1. Companies benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their organisation's hiring expectations. As an organisation, if you have 1 employment needs in and around Hobart, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert recruitment from the most trusted recruitment agency team. At Staffing we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top recruitment agencies in Australia (often ranked between 3 and 5), the majority of candidates and organisations are referred to us. If you found us by searching for hobart employment agency staffing agency, tasmania jobsearchagency home, 6738, tasmania work agency recruitment company, staffing or tasmania work agency then we look forward to helping you with your company's hiring requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Job Search Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: