10 Most Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the enterprise, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated August 2018):
If you found this article of interest we encourage you to read more 4 articles on the latest industry trends and local 3 recruitment and employment market trends. We are honored to be recognised as a leader in the recruitment and employment agency industry up against such competitors as Addeco, Randstad, Hays, Programmed, Addeco, Manpower Australia and Chandler Macleod. So that we can continue to improve our recruitment service delivery we invite our clients and candidates to provide regular feedback on how our job search, work agencies or employment agency solutions can further improved. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect or 1 role. Whether by referral or chance you have found our 4 website and should now take advantage of our hiring solution or Regiser For Work to secure the perfect job. Whether you are an company or candidate our expert 3 team will be there for you. Start by clicking on the Find Work button above or contact us today to learn more about how our sydney work agency, sydney work agency, 6238, nsw work agency employment agency or staffing services benefit our clients.
For more Job Search Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: